Golf 4 Millions' comprehensive collection of online golf resources provides members, clubs and courses the ability to share their favorite golf videos, photos, articles and tips. Topics may range from how to run a successful event to how to improve your golf game or how to pull off an impressive trick shot.
We encourage Golf Professionals to upload teaching videos covering a range of ideas and subjects, (putting tips, setting up for a pitch shot etc.) Not only will these videos help members at your club, but Golf 4 Millions provides weekly, monthly and annual prizes for the best video submissions!
Getting Your Work Published
The only thing better than our members sharing their favourite golf stories and photos with us is our members sharing their best original golf stories with our community of golf lovers.
If your passion for golf extends beyond the greens and onto paper, we offer a platform through which to share your stories with thousands of like-minded golfers.
While we do not offer monetary compensation for individual submissions, we are always recruiting for regular contributors. If your submissions are consistent in captivating your audience, we may come looking for more!
We choose some of the most original submissions to be featured in our newsletter. If your original story is chosen to be featured, not only will you gain exposure for yourself and your club, but you will also be eligible to receive great prizes courtesy of Golf 4 Millions.
So how do you get involved? We have a few guidelines you should keep in mind when submitting content for review and publication:
• Word count: No minimums, but submissions typically range between 250-800 words. Please try to stay under 1000 words.
• Tone: Please be respectful, inclusive and generally positive. Use the same consideration to others you would practice on the course. We will not re-publish any stories that are negative toward your peers in the golf world.
• Original Content: We ask that stories submitted for publication be unique and original to Golf 4 Millions (of course, you are always welcome to upload and share your favorite tips, articles and videos already published by others here.)
• No SEO-driven submissions: If you submit a piece that appears to be written for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, it will not be published. Of course we want you to promote your club or city if that is the subject of your article, but if your article promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy, it will not be published.
• Acceptance: Since not all submissions are compensated, we are happy to include a byline and brief bio containing links to your website, blog and social media profiles. We ask that you keep your bio short (2-3 sentences that encourage the reader to visit your site to learn more about you). Golf 4 Millions is a great resource to promote what you're doing and get your name out there in the Golf industry!
Please send your submission in the body of an email. Rather than attaching a word document, we ask you to copy and paste the Word document into your email. If you are including photos to accompany your article, however, you may send these as attachments.
Once your article is published, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media you use. The more people your article reaches, the better is it for you. Remember, if your submission performs well and you contribute regularly, you may be offered compensation for more articles.
We love connecting with new contributors.
While we are increasing our team constantly to accommodate our growing community, we unfortunately don't always have the manpower to respond to all submissions. We can assure you, however, that we carefully read every submission we receive. If your submission has been accepted, we do our best to respond within 14 days. You are always welcome to submit again with a new email after you’ve waited 14 days.
By submitting original written work and photographs to Golf 4 Millions, you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the Golf 4 Millions editorial team.
Please continue below to find out more about our submission process!
Why Write for Golf 4 Millions?
One very exciting reason to share your ideas with Golf 4 Millions is the prizes available to be won. Each month, the Golf 4 Millions member who submits the most popular tip, article or video will win a
Great prizes and friendly competition aside, there are several other fulfilling reasons to share your ideas with Golf 4 Millions:
1. You'll connect with a like-minded community of golfers.
Golf 4 Millions members have one thing in common: they are passionate about golf. They're up to date on the latest golf news and are eager to share tips with friends and discuss ideas here on the site. Writing for Golf 4 Millions gives you a voice and helps you shape opinions on different subjects facing the game today.
2. You'll reach a global audience.
Once your submission is published, Golf 4 Millions does its part to make sure it reaches as many people as possible. In addition to posting your work on our home page, which gets millions of visits each month, we share most original posts via our social media channels. Published pieces will also be archived in our library of golf content.
3. You'll advance your career.
Whether you are an aspiring writer, golf pro or just a golf lover, being published at Golf 4 Millions could lead to book deals, speaking opportunities, and coaching opportunities. Being recognized as a successful Golf 4 Millions contributor can help you attract more business and grow your brand, simply by submitting great articles that get people interested in what you have to say.
4. Your work will get noticed.
Our team will edit your piece and ensure its title helps it get seen and shared by the largest possible audience. They'll also feature a layout and photos to make your work look professional and inviting.
5. It’s flexible and commitment free.
You can contribute as often or as little as you like. You may contribute one story you’d like to share with the world, or you may eventually contribute thousands. It’s totally up to you.
If you're ready to submit your post, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Your full post with a working title. Please send this within the body of an email or in a word document.
• Any relevant images for your post (please send as separate files, not pasted within a doc) with links to original source if you do not own the image rights.
• Your brief bio (less than 120 words) with links to your website, Facebook, and Twitter pages. Please put any links you would like published in brackets: [http://Golf4Millions.com].
• A headshot to use for you bio.